Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - looking for a special type of computer mouse
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

looking for a special type of computer mouse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

what to do hmmm...?
got to bust buy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
got to wal-mart
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
go hell for stealing
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
go steal another one
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
give me your location so i can report you
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
go to ebay
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
go to amazon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: looking for a special type of computer mouse Reply with quote

i've been using this mouse for a few years know. the school was so nice to Twisted Evil donate it to me cause i never had one before and it worked great during school. but know its crapping out on me. so I'm in need of a new and better one that suits me and my hand control. Cool

so I'm trying to look for a mouse that looks cool Cool ( hopefully red )
nothing small cause i don't have small hands. Laughing
being wireless isn't a must but it does help make things look cleaner. Smile
the most I'm trying to spend is $30 just cause i seen some go from $50 to $10 Confused

Ok I just found out the "track pad" is what's on some computers but not all. the track pad is a mouse thing (not the tab button and not the arrows).

so I'm guessing I'm saying I'm looking for a track pad on a mouse. so i don't have to move my arm and wrist all over the place. so i can just us my pointer finger and let my hand rest on the mouse(dam I'm lazy) Embarassed

my current mouse does have a scroller but I'm limited to up and down scrolling.

has anyone heard or seen a type a mouse I'm looking for or know a better word to use in my searching or any of you could recomand a mouse to me.
Exclamation

edited: found out that theirs are mouses called trackball but im not looking for that. just notice a mouse called mighty mouse thats what im looking for. still any suggestions will still
STUD
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't know about the website DEALNEWS.COM, I suggest you check them out.

Don't know how soon you need your mouse but this website always have deals on stuff like what you are describing. Deals are updated everyday. So if you can wait, you'll definitely find a great deal on there for a mouse. Check it out if you don't already know about this site.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After work to day im heading over to fry's electronics to see what they have. Thanks stud for posting but i dont like to have many accounts floating around with my infomation. But if you have a suggestion on a mouse i would try to look for it.
STUD
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand dude. Btw u don't have to register to look at the deals on that site (Dealnews.com). They currently have to many deals on what u are wanting and they start at $10 (name brand too).

Just take a look. You may find what u looking for. Btw, the deals that are listed are for different stores (ex. Best buy, staples, etc. )
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STUD wrote:
I understand dude. Btw u don't have to register to look at the deals on that site (Dealnews.com). They currently have to many deals on what u are wanting and they start at $10 (name brand too).

Just take a look. You may find what u looking for. Btw, the deals that are listed are for different stores (ex. Best buy, staples, etc. )

oh Confused a little to late i just picked one up at "fry's electronics" i for got the price but it was less then 20$ its a "gear head" brand the model is mp2225red heres a link if you want to see it.
http://www.boscovs.com/wcsstore/boscovs/images/store/product/images/030049229mp2225red.jpg;pv35ecb1d331b633c1
it has a candy paint job look to it with shinny black on the side but it has no rubber on it at all.

it has a on and off switch so thats good for the double A batteries. it also has a button on the top middle of the mouse. the button is to make the mouse move faster. and it feels nice and smooth.

stud!!!! if you would had told me that i didn't have to sign up. that it had different stores pricing in the first post then i would had looked at the site. what assumed in your first post was its a site like ebay...

oh yeah the mighty mouse the one i was looking into they said the only one they new was for mac computers only... Evil or Very Mad

Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
STUD
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad dude. Next time, I'll make sure to state stuff like "you don't have to sign up" for postings like this.

Btw if you get bored do check it out cause I always find really great deals posted on that website.
lisida19
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

razers can go as cheap as 50 ea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: