Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Mods
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mods
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duc Van Java
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We alwaysHave been told that if u have a problem PM the mods
And weve been doing that since u told us, and what do we get?
We get ignored,..
And about the proof thier askin,
Maybe we shud frame up cloud so they wud believe it..
Whos with me?

Duc Van Java/Ducati848/Lstexille
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what will happen if i some how prove with out a dought cloud is abusing his powers.
What then.
Will you saying you need more prof?
Will you say send the message to nate?
Will you say we all make mistakes?
Will you say he over reacted and your sorry?

Cause i heard all those replys from you and other admins but it doesnt help since you refuse to say anything helpfull.

I sent you pictures of cloud in the begining when he first became chat mod. How he treated people before and after he got his powers. (see what happens when you dont listen)

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I've seen about enough. First off, wonderer, I don't abuse my powers. And listen to what you said "When he first became a chat mod". Thats when I started out. Nobody is perfect at anything when they first start out. Including me.

Mithoz, they can't take sides if they don't have proof. I think they've shown that many times before. And I do believe they have looked in to it. If they say otherwise, then listen to them. And if I am doing wrong then why hasn't something been done? Im sure Scott or Nate would have no trouble removing me from my postion if I was abusing my powers. And also, it is possible to take screenshots. Take them as something is happening, or in this case, take them as I'm abusing my powers.

Duc, the proof they mean are screenshots. Screen shots of me abusing my powers since according to the older part of the community, I do that quite often.

Imsorry, since this is your topic about me abusing my power, why don't you tell everyone what you were doing prior to having a conversation and getting kicked then confronting me about it. I'm sure they would all like to know.

To be honest, I am quite tired of people accusing me of abusing my powers when in reality I dont. There have been many cases where people have said i abused my power but I dont. Take the PUMPmuffin account for instance. I dont believe I need to explain more then that. The name says it all. It seems that people mistake my modding style for abuse. I've had people notice that im strict, and others say I abuse my powers. I think there is a fine line between the two, and I'm on the strict side, not the abusive one. I hope this clears everyones sight up on me being accused of abusing my powers.

imsorry
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud wrote:
If I seem to recall correctly, I did tell you the reason I kicked you. But if I need to jog your memory on what happened, let me know and I'll be sure to let you know. As for the joke, I didn't see one.

If i need to jog your memory the only warning i got was for the caps WHICH I STOPPED by the way.

Join the A team we have cookies and pie ^^
Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh really? That's the only thing you were doing?
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok, I've seen about enough. First off, wonderer, I don't abuse my powers. And listen to what you said "When he first became a chat mod". Thats when I started out. Nobody is perfect at anything when they first start out. Including me.

Their you go scottlu and Nate theirs your proof he did do it to me. So what know your not going to hold him accountable cause it was long time ago?

Cloud it's not my fault your a slow learner you wanted everyone to learn the rules before you Laughing I guess you are a clown.

It proves another point who ever gave you the power to be chat mod is stupid cause their blinded by Internet friend ship. Laughing

It's so funny how the general active players have to prove someone is misbehaving while the people in charge sit back and ask for proof Even though they have the power to search for them self.

Cloud your saying "imsorry" did something bad then prove it. Cause it sounds like a he said she said and you don't have any proof he did anything wrong do you? You even admitted it scottlu didn't pick you cause your a fast learner why is your word mean more then "imsorry"?

Write many strategy.
Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What proof wonderer? The proof that I wasn't perfect at modding when I first started? How exactly am I a clown then? Your not making sense wonderer. You call me a clown and talk about how I was trying to get other people to learn the rules before me, but I dont believe Ive broken the rules once. When was the last time youve seen me swearing, or spamming, or in Imsorry's case, room spamming until you get kicked after a warning and the rules posted. And also, I dont think some people like your loaded statements and questions. Oh, and I dont think Scott, Nate, and all the other Administration staff appreciate you calling them stupid.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud wrote:
What proof wonderer? The proof that I wasn't perfect at modding when I first started? How exactly am I a clown then? Your not making sense wonderer. You call me a clown and talk about how I was trying to get other people to learn the rules before me, but I dont believe Ive broken the rules once. When was the last time youve seen me swearing, or spamming, or in Imsorry's case, room spamming until you get kicked after a warning and the rules posted. And also, I dont think some people like your loaded statements and questions. Oh, and I dont think Scott, Nate, and all the other Administration staff appreciate you calling them stupid.

I stand behind what I said about the "administration staff"

I said 3 questions in my last post
The first one was directed to scottlu.
The second one was directed to cloud.
The third one was directed at cloud or scottlu

I hope that helpes you cloud if it's to complicated then ask again I can try even harder to dumb it down for you.

Write many strategy.
imsorry
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud wrote:
Oh really? That's the only thing you were doing?

Your right i was doing other things too but there was no warning issued, no rules posted. The funny part was we had the same accident with conquerer about cursing and u gave him 2-3 warnings. Where i said something and it was mute right away.

Join the A team we have cookies and pie ^^
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mithoz wrote:
scottlu wrote:
Mods and admins make mistakes - nobody is perfect. We all need to recognize that.

Individual actions, like "mod XYZ muted me once and I didn't agree with it" are difficult to judge either way.

If you have a complaint about a consistent behavior that is wrong, PM Nate or me about it and one of us will look into it. Please don't post mod complaints to the forums.

I pm you Scott before. You always avoid the questions or ask for proof. Then just completely ignore it.

Isn't it a bit hard for someone to produce proof if they get kicked from the room? What proof can they show? They can't take a screenshot of the lobby cos that shows nothing

Also "consisant behavior"? Are you joking? If a mod name has been brought up more than once shouldn't you be looking into it? Look and read, (Duc already said this) you don't see anyone complaining about law, Nate, sub or you abusing their power?

Maybe if you looked into it more you should actually Realise what's going on, instead of asking for proof we cannot provide and just brushing off the matter. It's almost as if you know cloud is doing wrong but you just don't want to admit it and take any action.

I have PM's going back to Feb '11. Between then and now (1.5 years), I haven't received a PM from you with a complaint about Cloud.

I acknowledge it's hard to see potential chat room issues by the time it gets to me because it's hard to have enough convincing information that there is a consistent problem. A screenshot is just that: one piece of information, and I acknowledge it is difficult / a pain to take screenshots and send them to me.

So let me ask: how can we resolve these disputed situations? Here is an idea: I can add logging of all chat, and all mod commands executed. Then resolving disputes will be a matter of looking up the day and time in the log. All the information would be there. Looking at the log would be limited to myself and Nate.

That is one idea. What are your thoughts? Are there other ideas that you have?

This is important and something I need to be clear about: the mods are doing us all a service, one that is often unappreciated, and it is a lot of work. They help a lot in ways you don't see, as well. I appreciate the help they provide because if we did not have their help, I would need to close down WI permanently. It is too much work for one person to do. Everyone here needs to understand that.

Scott

Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott check the pm I sent you December 25 2011.

Also while you are at it answer all the questions I asked you on that pm. The one that included valicious.

Now that I know you still have that pm don't brush it off and answer it to me

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mithoz wrote:
Scott check the pm I sent you December 25 2011.

Also while you are at it answer all the questions I asked you on that pm. The one that included valicious.

Now that I know you still have that pm don't brush it off and answer it to me

In my previous post, I am offering a constructive path forward. If we can engage on figuring out a workable solution, then we can make progress.

Duc Van Java
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we do..
All u have to do remove cloud being a chat mod.
Best solution there is.

Duc Van Java/Ducati848/Lstexille
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1> I need better information. I am proposing a way to have better information.

2> This could happen to any mod, then what? I still need better information.

berlyhendrawan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm positive thinking when scottlu give power for admin or mods, It for make No Rasist like 2010 (ringor,me,etc) when ppl like war of words bout rasist.
But sometimes mods take his power not like what u want, maybe u must log in as anon when u (scottlu) see mods or admin in the game (chat room), then ull know from ur self.
bout bad words on chat room for happy i think that juz for fun. dont make it a trouble or problems.
this games like life again so dont make it dead again coz "wrong" choice for take mods. Hmmm.. im very disappointed if i remember my best friend & partner "valicious".
Make this games fun NOT others.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: