Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - PLEASE READ
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
 
PLEASE READ
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Van Java
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
scottlu
WI Founder


Joined: 15 Aug 2003
Posts: 1773

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: PLEASE READ Reply with quote

Esteemed Van Java clan members:

The Van Java clan has been with this game for a long time, however at the moment there is a problem. A few players have been making actual posts such as these:

- Who the fck are you to tell me what to do here when all you do is just fck around? I ain't obliging to your demand you piece of garbage brat! Go drink your milk and go to bed you reta_rd!
- Your and you're are two different words with different meanings. Dumbfck!
- he is "nobody" and he is just a btch!
- reject this kids from our clan.. really stupid child.. dohhh if i've employee like this, ill kill him
- SO,FOR MODS/ADMIN DONT DELETED POST IN VAN JAVA CLAN OR ILL KILL U

These sort of posts are not allowed on this forum. It is the clan moderator's job to ensure that posts are following the rules, but this clearly isn't happening. Clan Board Rule #1 was posted March 5th, 2010 and reads:

- The forum posting rules MUST be followed. No swearing, being offensive to others, etc allowed.

Overall forum rules are similar and were posted Dec 22nd, 2005 and reads:

- No cursing or flaming. Anyone breaking this rule may get banned.

Effective immediately, the Van Java clan board moderator position is open. Please elect a new Van Java moderator. The position needs a moderator that will follow the posting rules. Once elected, the new moderator will need to work closely with me to follow the rules. I will personally make sure they are being followed.

Lastly a note to the few people who have made posts like the above in the past. I have a few things to say:

1. It is ok to stay, if you follow the rules, especially treating other players with respect.
2. It is ok to leave, if you disagree with the rules or any aspect of the game.
3. It is NOT OK to stay and break the rules (such as treating others with disrespect)
4. It is ok to PM me and discuss your grievances.

For everyone else, thank you for being a positive member of the WI community.

Scott

_________________
Warfare Incorporated Development Team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
berlyhendrawan
Very Active User


Joined: 08 Nov 2009
Posts: 148
Location: Jakarta, indonesian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ Reply with quote

scottlu wrote:
Esteemed Van Java clan members:

The Van Java clan has been with this game for a long time, however at the moment there is a problem. A few players have been making actual posts such as these:

- Who the fck are you to tell me what to do here when all you do is just fck around? I ain't obliging to your demand you piece of garbage brat! Go drink your milk and go to bed you reta_rd!
- Your and you're are two different words with different meanings. Dumbfck!
- he is "nobody" and he is just a btch!
- reject this kids from our clan.. really stupid child.. dohhh if i've employee like this, ill kill him
- SO,FOR MODS/ADMIN DONT DELETED POST IN VAN JAVA CLAN OR ILL KILL U

These sort of posts are not allowed on this forum. It is the clan moderator's job to ensure that posts are following the rules, but this clearly isn't happening. Clan Board Rule #1 was posted March 5th, 2010 and reads:

- The forum posting rules MUST be followed. No swearing, being offensive to others, etc allowed.

Overall forum rules are similar and were posted Dec 22nd, 2005 and reads:

- No cursing or flaming. Anyone breaking this rule may get banned.

Effective immediately, the Van Java clan board moderator position is open. Please elect a new Van Java moderator. The position needs a moderator that will follow the posting rules. Once elected, the new moderator will need to work closely with me to follow the rules. I will personally make sure they are being followed.

Lastly a note to the few people who have made posts like the above in the past. I have a few things to say:

1. It is ok to stay, if you follow the rules, especially treating other players with respect.
2. It is ok to leave, if you disagree with the rules or any aspect of the game.
3. It is NOT OK to stay and break the rules (such as treating others with disrespect)
4. It is ok to PM me and discuss your grievances.

For everyone else, thank you for being a positive member of the WI community.

Scott


the all problems is have so many reason..
did u know the problems & reason?

_________________
_________________________________________The Legend Of VAN JAVA & Miss u VaLicious & BrianBSHS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
wanderer
Mega-Poster


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 299
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who's going to be the next mod?
_________________
Things I'm proud of part two...
Creating my wonderer and wanderer accounts
Help create strategy center page.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 2429
Location: Down under

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote Valicious for mod!
_________________
~van java Mod~

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sam
Die-hard Fan


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 982
Location: Far Far Away..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what would happen if there isnt a mod will scott or nate just sign a random up ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wanderer
Mega-Poster


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 299
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No scottlu Nate or sub will become mod
_________________
Things I'm proud of part two...
Creating my wonderer and wanderer accounts
Help create strategy center page.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 2429
Location: Down under

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
No scottlu Nate or sub will become mod



what!? no wayyyy.

i'll volunteer myself to be mod if it comes to that.


BUT seriously, Val was our leader. give him back mod!

_________________
~van java Mod~

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scottlu
WI Founder


Joined: 15 Aug 2003
Posts: 1773

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The previous mod's tenure is over. Van Javas must elect a new moderator who will follow the posting rules.
_________________
Warfare Incorporated Development Team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
berlyhendrawan
Very Active User


Joined: 08 Nov 2009
Posts: 148
Location: Jakarta, indonesian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottlu wrote:
The previous mod's tenure is over. Van Javas must elect a new moderator who will follow the posting rules.

ok man,
1st u dont reply my PM.
2nd let all van java member be a mods
3rd I still vote 'val' be a mods for van javas
4th Thanks

_________________
_________________________________________The Legend Of VAN JAVA & Miss u VaLicious & BrianBSHS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
scottlu
WI Founder


Joined: 15 Aug 2003
Posts: 1773

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One player must be elected moderator. Choose a member who will follow the posting rules. The previous moderator is not a candidate. Please elect a moderator within the next two weeks. If a moderator cannot be elected, then this will be an abandoned clan.
_________________
Warfare Incorporated Development Team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wanderer
Mega-Poster


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 299
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just leave the clan nothing is going as plan im sure you all asked for things to be done even the simplest things get over looked.

hey if i got my clan mod powers taken away cause i deleted posts but clans mods now can delete posts. does that mean future clan mods can flame and not worry about their powers being taken away? or is it just a special case? Wink

_________________
Things I'm proud of part two...
Creating my wonderer and wanderer accounts
Help create strategy center page.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
berlyhendrawan
Very Active User


Joined: 08 Nov 2009
Posts: 148
Location: Jakarta, indonesian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottlu wrote:
One player must be elected moderator. Choose a member who will follow the posting rules. The previous moderator is not a candidate. Please elect a moderator within the next two weeks. If a moderator cannot be elected, then this will be an abandoned clan.


Up to U bos scott..
im still vote valicious for mods.,
i donno why u dont want hear our opinion & make a decision..
u are owner this games.. u can do anything..
btw in this game only few ppl play & no more clan wars..
u only hear from ur admin.. we agree bout ur rules but, we juz dont like ur admin. make it like first time we played wi on oct 2010. we all fun & happy.
thanks

_________________
_________________________________________The Legend Of VAN JAVA & Miss u VaLicious & BrianBSHS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Duc Van Java
Mega-Poster


Joined: 27 Dec 2010
Posts: 385
Location: Rome Italy (proud asian proud fillipino)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah berly is right!!
Were the one who's(people, players) making this community workin not your admins or mod, with out us, it's your lost..
We do something stupid to get listen coz your only focussing to your mods admin angels,
We might not big as u think u are but we contribute a bit.
If your goin to shut down the java clan, do what u wanna do
You never listen to us anyway...

oh BTW Val is the perfect mod on this clan..

_________________
Stay on Top but remain in the underground.


Duc Van Java/Ducati848/Lstexille
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User


Joined: 05 Nov 2009
Posts: 221
Location: Philly, Dallas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if Val is no longer mod, he is still the leader.
Some clans have 1 leader and 1 mod. Mod just manages the forum.

I find it interesting that there is all this drama in a game with 10-15 active players.

To Scott, Admins, Mods: Listen to the players (the community). Because WE make the game. You did a great job in 2010, and then I don't know what happened, but players left. Don't give me the "back to school, homework" excuse, cuz I see thousands of kids on Xbox live and PSN and other online games.

The truth: WI is dated. A simple graphics update will bring in at LEAST 100 more players. With a new upgrade, this game will be brought back to the spotlight and be seen in the "New" section of the appstore.

I think most of the admins and mods would agree with the truth (see above), but sadly, we have no input from Scott on the fate of this game.
We may never know, as this game has been dead for months, except for the 10-15 players.

_________________
Retired WI Vet
Hold still. This may sting a little.
Dr. Diggles | //lowPRO// | Doc

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cloud
Administrator


Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Posts: 427

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Scott would appreciate it if you stopped hounding Scott about updates and stuff. If he wants to say something, he will. If he doesn't then that's his choice.
_________________
Warfare Incorporated Game Admin. Got a problem? PM me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Van Java All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group