Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - View games
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

View games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da Dealer
Chat Mod Emeritus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: View games Reply with quote

Okay so instead of spectate mode (which we found to much fault in) how bout after view where you can watch games once there completed or like a file share like call of duty where like you would but a really good game like when me and champ played bot till all money was gone for example i would put that in and ppl could watch it or like if it was #1 vs #2 and people could watch it if they want it could also be used like football where you study game play you could study if they rush, if they only use cyclops, etc s if someone keeps killing you with ease and your think wtf ten you can go to the theature and watch what they did right and what you may have done wrong this would also help if you feel someone cheated vs you on ffa with a fake account or with anon you can tell a mod to go back and watch that game (even though no one plays ffa anymore) what ya think??
Former #1 player
Chat mod
Started in 09'
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will still be same the person i beat shouldnt be able to watch my game unless hes playing me. unless i want him to.
in ffa i woulndnt want a hidden account or anon to find my build unless i let him.

if i had to choose the specator mod will be the best upgrade i could control whos watching my games. cause adim plays matches too.

Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not record matches on video then post them to YouTube and add put the link here
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LawrenceA wrote:
Why not record matches on video then post them to YouTube and add put the link here

yeah but then you have the fingers and thumbs and you cant really see the whole match

and wonderer everyone have manly the same building style the only way you will win it=s if your faster and know how to set your troops when attacking and deffending'

LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are plenty of cydia apps for screen recording. I recall hooking my iPod up to my pc once via virtual connection and took a video of my computer screen using screen recording software on that, therefore getting a video of the gameplay happening on my iPod as well as some desktop background I cut out Smile
Blackwolf
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a great idea (;
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: