Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Slowness
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Slowness
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Slowness Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just wanted to report slowness. All of the levels seem to be a lot slower than they used to be. I have always had teh missions go really fast, especially the early ones, but in 1.0, they all got pretty slow for some reason...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TennMan
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Game Options Reply with quote

Goku, have you already checked the Game Options? I think the default setting is 12.5, you may want to increase that and see if it fixes the slowness. Very Happy
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Already tried that...Who do you think I am, some dumb old regular user (no offense to anyone)...Wink...NO! I am an eperienced beta teser, I always check for things like that, and I always try multiple ways to do things to see if there is a better solution...Wink

Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goku, nothing has changed in the final bits. Let me know what you find.

Awesome review TennMan!

Scott

TennMan
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: CHILL OUT!!! Reply with quote

Chill out kid!, I was just trying to offer some help! Figure it out on your own if you know so much! No need to be a butt about it! Evil or Very Mad

Don't worry, I won't reply to any of your posts in the future!

TennMan
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scott, my pleasure Laughing
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not see me winking or something?

I was not trying to be mean, I was beeing sarcastic...

DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: CHILL OUT!!! Reply with quote

[quote="TennMan"]Chill out kid!, I was just trying to offer some help! Figure it out on your own if you know so much! No need to be a butt about it! Evil or Very Mad

Don't worry, I won't reply to any of your posts in the future![/quote]

Little harsh there...sorry to make you mad or something...But I was being sarcastic...

TennMan
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: SARCASISM NOT REQUIRED Reply with quote

Seen your posts before and just got tired of the sarcasism. Surprised You post as if you have all the answers to all the questions and whenever someone steps up to help you have to be sarcastic! If the post doesn't help you then don't reply or at least say no thank you, I tried that, if it does then thank the poster and move on. Smile

Sorry to go off but we're all participants in handheld community, so a little respect of other peoples opinions or in this case help would go a long way. Surprised

I'm willing to let this be water under the bridge and move on, truce?

DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...But, I do give people respect, I try to give almost everyone respect...I do kind of mess up sometimes though...
XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="scottlu"]Goku, nothing has changed in the final bits. Let me know what you find.

Awesome review TennMan!

Scott[/quote]

What review do you work for PDArcade or something?
Very Happy
TennMan
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reveiw on PDALive Reply with quote

XBoxJunkie101,

No, I wrote a review for PDALive, check it out!

http://www.pdalive.com/warfareincorporated.php Laughing

XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is cool, do you work for the comp.?

I learned somthing from the reviw i didnt know that:
The Date Book and Address keys move the map to the left, the To Do and Memo keys move the map the right, and finally the Up and Down keys move the map up and down.

Thanks alot Exclamation
TennMan
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XBJ, I don't work for them, I'm just a moderator and reviewer on the site. Very Happy Since I was fortunate enough to be on the beta test team for Warfare Wink I decided it would be a good idea to write a review to let other folks know about this exciting game.

It is such a great game and I want everyone to try it. Someone on this or some other board made the comment, "Finally a desktop PC game in a handheld" and that's exactly how I feel! Cool

XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100%

If you cant decide to buy it or not READ THIS REVIEW Exclamation

Good work TeenMan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: