Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - An Alliance 7.1! All 7 missions!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

An Alliance 7.1! All 7 missions!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of these missions?
I like it!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
It's OK.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: An Alliance 7.1! All 7 missions! Reply with quote

OK! I think I made "The Division", a little easier. Also, included is the almost impossible level 7. Please give me feedback how you beat it! I know one way, but let me know if there is another way!
This update has some changes in level 6 and 7

alliance.pdb
 Description:
It's simple. It is 7 missions about how OMNI is replicating Fox and Andy to build armies of super soliders! Check it out and send me some feedback!

Download
 Filename:  alliance.pdb
 Filesize:  64.33 KB
 Downloaded:  13985 Time(s)

Last edited by mikejake on Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:45 am; edited 7 times in total
mkk
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: opinion Reply with quote

Smile good idea, i like the Andy Army

But the mission is too easy to complete- just keep replicate Andy, u will win. It would be better if more opponent army, or the neutral army sudden change to opponent.

Waiting to see ur updated version![
joshlerman
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed -- great concept, terrific layout, but it is definitely too easy...another, bigger battle -- probably with the neutral army after you wipe out the red enemy is probably necessary.
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: More to come Reply with quote

As soon as my internet is up and running properly. I have a 5 mission pack expanding to 7. I made the mission, now the second mission, much harder. I hope I will get internet soon!
Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is a bug in the second (The Prisoner) of your five pack mission. I cannot complete the mission. There is a message that says "Protect your base and destroy the EMCA!" I have destroyed everything, and the mission will not end.

Please advise once you troubleshoot the problem. Or let me know if I'm missing something.
qfly
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jazz3D1 wrote:
I think there is a bug in the second (The Prisoner) of your five pack mission. I cannot complete the mission. There is a message that says "Protect your base and destroy the EMCA!" I have destroyed everything, and the mission will not end.

Please advise once you troubleshoot the problem. Or let me know if I'm missing something.

lol. Same thing happened to me. After I took over the HQ with a raider I read the ecom saying protect Andy, so I built two towers, sent some troops up there and waited nervously for the worst. Nothing happened. Then I brought Fox up there close as I could get and still nothing. Finally I blew my two towers and on a hunch moved Fox around the HQ. TaDa mission complete! That's the key. You need to reposition Fox around to the southwest if I remember correct. Hope this helps. Oh by-the-way enough towers?

qfly
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: EMCA base and the mission bug? Reply with quote

The first thing that comes to mind, is are you sure you destroyed the entire base? There is another Galaxite Processor in the far east across the river. To guarantee having credits, you should take over that processor first. Please, if you have the time, please say any positive remarks if you have them! Thanks for playing. Mission 6 is coming. I have almost finished. Anyways, thanks for your comments!
Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to complete the mission because of the tips provided. Sorry for not providing any feedback, as I was waiting until I completed the entire pack of missions.

One thing that I can say is that you certainly build some very challenging maps. Each map so far has made the missions interesting.

My only suggestion would be to create more ECOMs to tell the end user what to do. I consider myself a very good player, but it seemed like I needed a Warfare PH.D. to complete the Prisoneers mission.

I will provide more feedback as I complete the missions.
Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: The Rescue - Bug ?? Reply with quote

I'm currently in the process of playing "The Rescue" mission of you game pack. I'm at the stage at which I have full control of the NE and SE areas of the map.

Shortly after I take control of the processor in the NE sector, a messages comes up indicating that my bullup is under attach (which it really isn't). Then my Palm locks up and I have to reset to get back up and running. I have done this several time and the exact same thing continues to happen.

I have a Tungsten E, and I'm using minimal memory in addition to no heavy applications. I'm not certain if it's my Palm or if your mission pack has a bug.

Any suggestions.......??????
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: The Rescue Bug? Reply with quote

I have tested all my missions at least 10 - 15 times and I have never had a problem. Once I had a fatal error in "The Prisoner". I tested my missions on Sony Clie NX80V. I will test it some more. And I will fet back to you.
ajcross
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In "The Deception", I can't end the mission. It says "Destroy the FR convoy" is "Incomplete". I've checdked the entire base - no free radicals.

Maybe I did something wrong. When I was invading the base, I took Andy along the right edge. Some free radicals were attempting to come through a unit wide pass. I easily defeated them by letting their Cyclops block the pass as Andy took out everything else easily.

joshlerman
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In "The Deception," I think there may be a bug. When the ecom announces that there are 10 minutes left and that it will try to defog the screen, I get a fatal exception every time.

Has anyone else had this happen?
jasonsyn
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Please help... Reply with quote

I am completing The Rescue and it says to rescue Olstrom and I can't find him anywhere. I have destroyed everything on the map and I just can't figure it out...Maybe I did something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

PS I like the missions and especially the story lines! But you could have some more communications to give some help through the mission.
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: The Rescue Reply with quote

If you look at the extreme left side yoou will find a research center there. He is inside. Thank you for all your feed back, it is helping me improve my missions. I can only test them on my Sony Clie.
manolan
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took over the research centre on the extreme left, but I still have "Incomplete" next to "Rescue Olstrom" and the mission continues despite there being nothing on the map but me.

I tried reloading a saved copy and destroying it, but with the same results.

Eventually I found that you have to take Andy (or Fox?) to the research centre, but there was nothing to indicate that in the objectives. By this stage in the battle, Andy and Fox were having a well-earned rest miles from the front line.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: