Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - A question
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eddie
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: A question Reply with quote

This question is very disgusting!
How can I make multi levels mission pack?
I have seen the faq and I fallow it, but I can create that!
Please help!!!
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be easier to help if you could be more spesific about what it is that you can not get to work. The key to linking missions is the name of the mission you want the game to load when the player finishes a mission. The name of the mission is what you have set as the "Title" in the LevelDoc settings for the mission. To access the LevelDoc settings you open the Settings menu and chose Level. In the properties area on the right you see "Title". What you enter here is what ends up as the name of the mission in the mission list when you play the game.

When you want to link missions, you use the "Set Next Mission" trigger action. You can include this action in the trigger that has the "End Mission: Win" action. I think you should make sure that it is listed before the "End Mission" action, as the actions are executed in the listed order. The name of the mission for the "Set Next Mission" trigger action is the first 22 characters of the mission to be linked to, followed by ".lvl". If you have set the title of the mission you want to load as the next mission to "Storm", the mission name would be "Storm.lvl". Make sure there are no spelling errors in the mission name.

Hope this helps. Smile

Eddie
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: