Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Cloud's Mapping Corner
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
 
Cloud's Mapping Corner

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M3GA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cloud
Administrator


Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Posts: 427

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Cloud's Mapping Corner Reply with quote

Recently, I've seen some people request custom made map, but lack the skill to make it. So I'm going to be nice and make maps for those who can't.

Here's how it works. You post, leaving the map type, the amount of players, the money limit and how it works, and I'll do my best to make it. I ACCEPT ALL MAP REQUESTS, AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT OFFENSIVE OR COOP

Please rate my maps. If you don't like it, or if its not correct, simply leave a *. If you love the map, you can leave a rating of ** through *****


Example: I'd like a 2v2 map with 300k and 1 dominion in each corner
EDIT: Nice map. ****

_________________
Warfare Incorporated Game Admin. Got a problem? PM me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dkrasnove
Very Active User


Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Posts: 188
Location: United States

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting idea. I should create a stickied topic about custom mission design by M3GA members also.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sam
Die-hard Fan


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 981
Location: from your home

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud u should make Wonderers map even tho I failed at it but you should give it a shot I'll get the link wen I'm on my pc for you it's got alot of detail
_________________
Just dream and work hard to be the star !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 2221
Location: birth place of, TEXAS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea the only mod I would work with is Nate. but I he is alwasy afk.

if they would had let me on this map making group I would had posted many times before and given some idea of something but to bad.

_________________
Things I'm proud of...
Making clans a cool idea
Creating outlanders and boss clan
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dkrasnove
Very Active User


Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Posts: 188
Location: United States

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
yea the only mod I would work with is Nate. but I he is alwasy afk.

if they would had let me on this map making group I would had posted many times before and given some idea of something but to bad.


I welcome you to apply to M3GA as soon as you complete your 10th mission.


Last edited by dkrasnove on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sam
Die-hard Fan


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 981
Location: from your home

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol that was quick
_________________
Just dream and work hard to be the star !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 2221
Location: birth place of, TEXAS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkrasnove wrote:
wonderer wrote:
yea the only mod I would work with is Nate. but I he is alwasy afk.

if they would had let me on this map making group I would had posted many times before and given some idea of something but to bad.


I welcome you to apply to M3GA as soon as you complete your 10th mission.


Quote:
Last edited by dkrasnove on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total


why and what did you edit your poste for?

_________________
Things I'm proud of...
Making clans a cool idea
Creating outlanders and boss clan
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dkrasnove
Very Active User


Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Posts: 188
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
dkrasnove wrote:
wonderer wrote:
yea the only mod I would work with is Nate. but I he is alwasy afk.

if they would had let me on this map making group I would had posted many times before and given some idea of something but to bad.


I welcome you to apply to M3GA as soon as you complete your 10th mission.


Quote:
Last edited by dkrasnove on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total


why and what did you edit your poste for?


I spelled a word wrong. Lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M3GA All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group