Very Active User
Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Location: United States
|Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:49 pm Post subject: Mission Rating System
|M3GA uses a mission rating system to assure the high-quality the Warfare Incorporated community expects from all our members. Only ratings by M3GA members will be taken into account when determining the average mission rating of a mission author. The mission rating system works as follows:
- The mission rating system works on a scale of 0.0 to 10.0, 10.0 being the maximum possible rating.
The following is the mission rating system form. Complete it and add it as a reply to the corresponding mission in the Mission Sharing forum:
- There are five ratable categories:
- Aesthetic Design & Layout: How well does the mission demonstrate aesthetic effort?
- Map Logic: Does the map layout make sense?
- AI Control: Do all triggers, unit groups, switches, etc; work correctly?
- Code Organization: How well is the mission's triggers, unit groups, switches, etc; organized? Can the mission be easily understood by multiple mission authors?
- Fairness: How balanced is each side? Are there any unfair triggers?
Mission Review by <Your username>
Mission Title: <Mission Title>
Mission Author: <Mission Author>
Mission Version: <Mission Version>
Aesthetic Design & Layout: <0.0>
Map Logic: <0.0>
AI Control: <0.0>
Code Organization: <0.0>
Average Rating: <0.0>
Comments: <Write any additional compliments or concerns>