WI Forum Novice
Joined: 23 Oct 2010
|Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 pm Post subject: Joining the Network
|Pyro Networking is similar to B.E.T.A., in the sense that we are not a clan with the purpose of fighting in clan wars. As a result, you CAN multi-clan, being in this clan and another. Pyro Networking is a center for clans of many games, including N.O.V.A., Call of Duty, Warfare Incorporated, and more. We represent the elite that a game has to offer in players.
- Have a main account with a minimum rating of 1600.
- Stay active. Players beyond the two week deadline for inactivity will be removed.
- Apply on our sign up page by a post, using the account that qualifies for Pyro (1600+, active)
- If you do not fit the aforementioned requirements, but you possess other unique skills, such as map-making, we welcome all players to apply.
- Our network is also centered off-forum. This is simply our Warfare Incorporated branch. We recommend you sign up here to receive updates on new games we have established clans in, and general news about Pyro Networking: http://pyronetworking.forumotion.com/ board of leaders for Pyro Networking, DaJollyRoger, Cloud, and myself, will then analyze your application and decide whether you are fit to join
Membership Expectations and Benefits:
- All admissions to Pyro Networking will be required to create a new account. This account will be used to post on the forum, and for representation in-game. The new accounts MUST be in the format as follows:
[PYRO] <insert name here>
For example: [PYRO] redscorpion
- ONLY, I repeat, ONLY PYRO ACCOUNTS MAY POST ON OUR FORUMS. All other accounts must post in our General Discussion page, or your posts will be subject to deletion by the moderator.
We hope to see you in Pyro Networking soon!