Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - I think you should be able to kick anons out
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I think you should be able to kick anons out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warfare Asassin
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: I think you should be able to kick anons out Reply with quote

One of the problems I have is when I say no anons and they don't leave then I quit and make it again and they get in again there should be a boot option where you click on the person you want to boot and then they get put in the lobby. So you can start the game
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only anons should be kicked we talked about it but this should be done for the clan wars. when it comes then players should be kicked depending if thier in a clan or not.
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
frandenkamin68
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought we could have a completley different room for clan wars....oh and n the main room, the creator of the game (person hosting game to play)should be able to kick out anons, from their game, because i know that i absolutley hate either having an anon on my team, or if an anon continuosly comes back and forth between my game Mad the feature could be something like this

/kick anon(insert number)_(insert game)

however if that particular command were used and created it would have to be made so that the anon cold still enter the game later (once their length of time for being kicked form the perticular game has expired.or their is the simplest (and in my opinion the best Very Happy ) solution. just get rid of anons, that will mean more registered players, and every game over 3 min would count. however somepeople like to test maps as anons, and if we were to go onto the 1 clan id and 1 or 2 reg id it would be hard...however to fix that some feature could be put in, were before the game you could set it as "test map" i know that seems a little (a lot) to go through, and if that decision was made, there would have to be a lot of time and effort put into it, but we should be able to either kick anons from an individual game (before it starts) or completley get rid of anons Very Happy.
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on my computer theres a game called COMPANY OF HEREOS on multiplayer if a player get anoying you can bloke them and they cant inter the game you r in all talk to you scott you should do that to the anons
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a better idea. when creating the map u have the option of selecting What type of players that are able to join. Ie if your on your clan Id you can select either anons or oher clan id's. Whereas on a normal I'd u can select either anons and/or normal accounts.
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah we should do laws idea and i think if you dont like the anons you should be able to bloke then coz anon get anoying really anoying !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: