Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Replicate the Raider (Andy)
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Replicate the Raider (Andy)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkk
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Replicate the Raider (Andy) Reply with quote

In the mission Taking Ownership, u can take over the replicator and then lead Andy to go in the replicator. Haha!! a lot of Andy with blast rifle will come out!! No one can beat u!! Very Happy
drdeath2k3
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha i never thought of that... good call

Palm Zire 71
1.8MB free RAM
256MB ScanDisk SD Card
Launcher of choice: ZLauncher 4 Beta
iceroid7
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha thats hilarious. i tried that and got myself killed lol Razz

The only correctly quoted quote is a misquote.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
claxbane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the secret is out...You can actually do it from the very beginning without any help from other units except your original eagles to sit on the replictor pads.. You just have to get to the upper right of the enemy base and run past the towers. Once inside he can regenerate and take over the base.
jazmaan
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant seem to find the replicator, or if I have found it, then I can't seem to make it work. Is the replicator on this level the pyramidish thing inside a crater slightly below and to the east of the upper triangle? If that's it, how do I get into it? My guys just keep circling the crater and can't get in even if I've got someone standing on the upper triangle. (I'm assuming an Omni guy is standing on the lower triangle.

Or is the replicator actually inside the Omni base? If so I can't seem to get into their base far enough to find it before I get killed.
51Cards
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claxbane wrote:
Since the secret is out...You can actually do it from the very beginning without any help from other units except your original eagles to sit on the replictor pads.. You just have to get to the upper right of the enemy base and run past the towers. Once inside he can regenerate and take over the base.

I have tried and tried to make this work but I can't do it. I can get into the base... send some units to sit on the pads. I take out some of the early resistance once inside... and recoup from the couple hits from the towers... but as soon as I enter the regenetator and two Andy's pop out I am Immediately swarmed by enemy units... I can sometime manage to get one of the "Clones" into the reactot again but by then I am so overwhelmed they are all killed very quickly.

Tips?
BluePalms
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]but as soon as I enter the regenetator and two Andy's pop out I am Immediately swarmed by enemy units... I can sometime manage to get one of the "Clones" into the reactot again but by then I am so overwhelmed they are all killed very quickly.
[/quote]

This also happens to me. I have it set on normal difficulty. After sneaking into their base and destroying the enemy units at the top of the base, I send a raider to stand on top of the bottom left activation pad while simutaneously sending Andy down to the replicator. I have it timed so that the replicator activates just as Andy enters it.

After getting two Andys I head for the left side of the base and take out the security guards standing by the turrets. If I hurry, most of the enemy units at the bottom of the screen do not pursue me. I also take my raider off the activation pad so the enemy can't use the replicator.

Next, I head back to the top of the enemy base and wage a war of attrition because two Andy's cannot destroy any buildings that the enemy can repair. I destroy the existing bull pups and all newly created ones. Soon the enemy will run out of money because the bull pups cost $600 each. At this point I destroy the remaining tanks and then create a lot of Andys making sure to leave some money to replicate some raiders.

After taking over some power generators, the turret control building, the mining building and the VTS station, I create new bull pups to earn more money then take control of the rest of the base.
BluePalms
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out an easier and faster way to generate more Andys without getting killed. After sneaking into the base, start destroying all of the enemy units without exposing the replicator from the fog of war. Most of the enemy units are "asleep" until you expose the replicator.

Work your way around to the bottom right of the base and destroy any enemies you encounter. Travel along the bottom edge of the base to the bottom middle. Once you reach the storage warehouses go back to the middle of the base where the HRC is next to the VTS making sure not to expose the replicator.

Cover all of the activation pads and send Andy to the replicator. At this point the enemy will wake up and will start to create tanks, etc. You will have enough time to create at least 6 Andys.

Head to the top right of the base and destroy the surveillance center. This disables all of the turrets and allows you to bring in your raiders. Replicate them and take over the base.
TankGirl
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BluePalms wrote:
..fog of war..

(he-he-he) i LUV that! (he-he-he) I get that in class sometimes - fogged Laughing

Luke
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, more simply, you can build out power generators and towers east of your base to extend it as far as the replicator's northernmost pad, station a few guards there to prevent omni from using this, build a small attack force and penetrate through the easternmost entrance of the omni base...all without using handy andy. Took me about an hour. Oh, also need to build at least 4-5 towers south of your b ase to stop atatcks there, tool. Maybe not so simple. Also only tried in 'easy' mode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: