Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - epic wars
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

epic wars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

shuld i make a nother mission
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

10jib
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: epic wars Reply with quote

Description: this is my first mission simply kill each other .

players: 2-4

author: 10 jib

Version: 3.5

thanks to : LawenceFA for telling me how to copy stuff.

epic wars.pdb
 Description:
kill each other .made by 10 JIB

Download
 Filename:  epic wars.pdb
 Filesize:  8.42 KB
 Downloaded:  1107 Time(s)

Last edited by 10jib on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
captaindominic
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Cheat game Reply with quote

You better fix this cheat man update it
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Map quarantined Reply with quote

This mission pack has been quarantined because of the large amounts of unfairness it holds. Thank you very much for catching this, captaindominic. That is greatly appreciated. 10jib, please fix the following items in this map:

► Galaxite problems: Blue(Side1) has the most galaxite, followed by Yellow(Side3), and finally Red(Side2). Please make each side/color have the exact same amount of galaxite.
► Red starts out with more units than any other side: 17 Hydras and 1 Eagle to be exact. Blue also starts out with one more rocket trooper than any other side. Make sure every human side starts out with the exact same number of each unit type; even if it's 0. This rule does not apply to SideNeutral, as it is a computer.
► Blue's small army is aimed directly at Red's base. A movement of Blue's small army would benefit Red in the beginning of the match.
► Yellow starts out with one more Power Generator than Blue and Red, however Yellow has a smaller base area(area of land surrounding the starting base) than Blue and Red. Please remove the extra Power Generator, and make the base area about as large as Blue's and Red's.
► Cyan(Side4) has major base problems. It has almost no base area, and has almost none of starting structures as all of the other sides do. I suggest relocating Cyan to the bottom-right corner of the map where the "10jib" design made out of galaxite is. If you are content with your "10jib" galaxite design, I suggest remaking it smaller at the center of the map where Cyan's base currently is. Another suggestion could be to remove Cyan and all of it's army and base from the map completely.
► Nothing is blocking the very bottom-right corner of the map where the minimap will be once in-game. The minimap takes up about 3x4 on a 62x62 map(which this map is), which is the exact size of pond02. Please create a pond02, or something of greater size at the bottom-right corner of the map.
► Cyan starts out with $60,000, while every other side starts out with $50,000. Changing this "6" to a "5" would make the map a little more fair for Sides 1, 2, and 3.
► The Maximum players is 150. Please try not to go above 4, as no more than 4 players can actually play in a game.
► The Units Groups are a mess. It would take an exaggerated amount of time to list everything that is unfair with them, so I will just say this much: Make sure each group has the exact same items checked off, and the exact same amount of units. Try not to make it more than around 50 because 88 is the maximum amount of mobile units you can have, and the game will crash if it exceeds that amount through spawning.
► The End Mission: Lose triggers are incorrect, and the End Mission: Win triggers are not present. The following demonstrates how to properly perform End Mission Triggers:

All end mission triggers are used with the Owns Units Condition Trigger and the End Mission Action Trigger.

For Win triggers:

Sides: 1, 2, 3, 4
Conditions: Enemies owns Exactly 0 of Any Unit
Actions: End Mission: Win

For Lose triggers:

Sides: 1, 2, 3, 4
Conditions: CurrentSide owns Exactly 0 of Any Unit
Actions: End Mission: Lose

Sorry for the inconvenience. Private Message me or post here when the map has been fixed. I will then review it once more, and if passed I will unquarantine it. If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

N@te

LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol if u were gonna do a cheat u couldov at least made it less obvious. I'm an accessory to cheat mapping lol
10jib
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: v.2 Reply with quote

i made it fair thanks to N@te and LawrenceFA . i took out the cheat sorry i put it in there in the first place Crying or Very sad
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GJ 10jib.

Nate that must have taken an age to write

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
10jib
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i tried to create my first version of my game "aaa epic wars" i could'nt do it so i removed it and i thought i could add it but you cant then i updated it . so
how do i get it back on ? Question
N@TE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: A couple of last problems Reply with quote

10jib, I see you have really improved this map, however there is still a couple of simple problems with it.

► Galaxite problems: Blue has 120 galaxite squares, Red has 110 galaxite squares, Yellow has 110 galaxite squares, and Cyan has 120 galaxite squares. Please decide if you want each side to have 110, 120, or a different number of squares of galaxite in each side's base area, and change each side to that number.
► Cyan(Side4) still has $60,000 in initial credit, while every other side has $50,000 of initial credit. Please make it so that Cyan(Side4) starts out with the same amount of initial credit as every other side; $50,000. This can be done by going to the "Settings" tab at the top, and then clicking on "Side 4". You will then see a menu on the very right of the mission editor with options for that side. The first option is "InitialCredits", which is the one you want to change.
► The End Mission: Lose triggers aren't present. Refer back to my previous post if you are unsure of the correct way to create these.

You can't play your map because it is currently in quarantine. When a map is in quarantine, you cannot play it, and it is not available for download in the Add-Ons mission section. You can however, download it from the forums for viewing.

I am very happy to see that you have removed the cheat, and once you fix these last couple of easy-to-fix problems, I will be happy to get your map out of quarantine! Once again, post here, or PM or email me when this has happened.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U have way 2 much free time if it counting galaxies squares, get a hobby.

Last edited by galm on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
10jib
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i fixed them Very Happy
N@TE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Map has been unqurantined! Reply with quote

Congrats, 10 Jib. This map is out of quarantine. Everything seems to be in place and in order. Please don't make another cheating map, or the consequences will become more severe.

Mithoz wrote:
Nate that must have taken an age to write
It actually takes longer to go through every section of the mission editor to look for something unfair than it takes to write it.

galm wrote:
U have way 2 much free time if it counting galaxies squares, get a hobby.
Since he uses all $500 galaxite, I can just use areas, multiply the amount of space in the area, and add up the areas. It doesn't take too much time.
10jib
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: last update \ hopefuly Reply with quote

this is the last update \ hopefully the ONLY thing i did was add some seanry and cyan didnt get hes 5 bulups Sad . i also plan i make ing another mission hope this time stuff will be fair and operational from the start Confused . how do you make a pad and replicator
captaindominic
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: Help Index Reply with quote

Get to the help Index and see
10jib
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW UPDATE the game crashed so i took out the andys and moved blues small army and moved reds mines
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: