Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Building a base ASAP
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Building a base ASAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Major Miner
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Building a base ASAP Reply with quote

All right, I'm here begging. Smile

I've been experimenting with the sequence of base build-up and still cannot build quite as fast as some.

It's possible they are just tap-tap-tapping the screen slightly faster than me, and that the effect is cumulative.

But I dunno. It's also possible I'm not doing something I should be.

Let's take BOT 2v2 as an example.

First, I build a power station.

Next, I build (2) mining stations.

Then, I build 2 VTS's and will usually make a miner tank or two early on, so that I don't ever run out of money...

Then, another power, etc....

But my point is, there's been games I've done everything "right", but gotten overwhelmed by someone who's built like half again as many tanks as I did, in that first crucial 5 minutes or so.

How the hell do they do it?
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time they build broardswords.So before you build that extra miner buld a eagle scout(the fast tank) make like 3 if you don't now the map. So you now were their coming from. Just build broardswords. Then try to build rocket lonchers (the people)
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on who u play an elite group of us know a building glitch to allow u to build faster, if u know it shhhhhh;)
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Galm, come on Reply with quote

Galm, if this is for real, and you're not just trying to attract attention, this has to be fixed. This would mean that most of the people on leaderboard should be off since they just know a glitch. If it's something like using both hands, or something like that, it's okay. But if it's something tha actually has to do with the server or the game, then it must be fixed.
ElectronicFlesh
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok galm, uv just told ur "elite group" to shhhh about the glitch. By doing this we bow know that there is a glitch and that you exploit it. What's the point of trying to keep a secret if ur giving us clues
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galm hushhush
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
WarKilla93
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf, theres no glitch on building you stupid rear. If you want to build faster, all i can say is theres an order u have to build to build faster. I dont know why ppl say theres a gltich when they get beaten fast, they always say we did glitch thats why we won. The truth is they just fast.

WarKilla93/WarKilla/-No Mercy-/WarKilla Van Java

-----------------------------
JAO
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
There is no glitch other than, Bullpup with an atitude and processor plants not taking bullpup when it is empty in my FWR map.

The sequence in how jao build and how quick jao can tap HQ after checking to build a building is the key. I.e. Let's just say after I check for a processor plant to be built, jao can tap on the HQ quick and order up a VT "to be" build next quick...but do not "check" it to be build until the processor has finish building... Shocked ooops...did I spill the beans on this...well, if jao did not know about it by now, now jao know and knowing is only half the battle.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then well to nate I've already told Scott but like usual no response, and the glitch had been posted on the forums once by me and once by Brian. All u have to do is click build again after u build a building, but as fast as u possibly can, then u can put it where u want and the secod it finishes or a second before u can start the next building. I told Scott like two months ago it's not like I haven't tried.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the post under scott!! It was in enhancement requests.
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject:
well one method, is if you place an object and very quickly try to build another one, you can get it to be the white dotted lines that help you position it. ANNDDD if you wait until the bar is about |-| to being finished building you can click okay, and it will start building. It shaved a few seconds off my build but is definatly more helpful if you are being attacked. (although idk what being attacked is like)

scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galm you told me that awhile back (thanks) so I asked Brian to understand what it was in detail. I think it's fine to leave it as is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: