Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Sound problem
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sound problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
V I P E R X
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Sound problem Reply with quote

Everytime the woman talks (like when you built from the control center or click abort mission) I hear lots of static, but only when she talks. My brothers Talm Tungsten E doesn't have it and I checked it out with someone who has the same Pocket PC as me (iPAQ 1935) and it still has the static so I know its not hardware. I hear it from my speaker, and I also hear it from my head phones. Is there any way to fix this?
V I P E R X
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please help me. This is really annoying and no one on this board seems to help. Is there a site with boards that are helpful with game I could go to?
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VIPERX, I know what you're talking about and I'll take a look at it.
V I P E R X
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, and thank you very much. Very Happy
ibdilbert
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Sony Clie TJ25 Reply with quote

I have the Sony Clie TJ25, and do not get sound w/ this game. I can assume it is because the game does not support sound through the tiny speaker on the clie 25. I am thinking about upgrading to the TJ35, but would like to know if the sound will work on it?

Thanks in advance.
Mexz
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Sony Clie TJ25 Reply with quote

ibdilbert wrote:
I have the Sony Clie TJ25, and do not get sound w/ this game. I can assume it is because the game does not support sound through the tiny speaker on the clie 25. I am thinking about upgrading to the TJ35, but would like to know if the sound will work on it?

Thanks in advance.

If i'm not Mistaken, the TJ25 doesnt have excellent Sound support because it is a Low Budget model. This is also the reason why you can't play MP3's on the device.

If you have the TJ35 this should work fine.
ibdilbert
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Clie Sound issues. Reply with quote

And thats what I was wondering, w/ the 25 being a 150 buck device, it simply doesn't have the sound thrills. But I heard that the tj35 had great sound, but was unsupported by some software, and I wanted to make sure it was going to work with warfare.

If your certain it will work w/ the tj35 model, I will go ahead and buy one.
Mexz
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing i dont have one, and never will have one (i love my tt3) i cant guarantee this for you, sorry.
Lets see what the Handmark support has to say on this Smile

There is someone who has it working if i'm not mistaken.
(just searched with goolgle... http://www.cliesource.com/forums/showthread/t-34343.html)

Unofficial Level Sharing website
ibdilbert
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: TT3 Reply with quote

Funny you should mention that today. I've had MANY palms, from the first one released on the market, to the professional, then handvisor, a palm 3 (I really didn't care for the palm 3), and now this Sony. I've also had a few CE devices over the years too. Anyhow, have depended on them, and am thinking about just shelling out some cash for a good one in hopes I can gain a year or two out of it.

The T3 cought my attention because of the slide down door that gives it more screen. I've seen them on PalmGear for 399.00.

Are there any compatibility issues with software not designed for the screen? Does it still use Graffeti writing?
Mexz
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: TT3 Reply with quote

ibdilbert wrote:

Are there any compatibility issues with software not designed for the screen? Does it still use Graffeti writing?

If you want to know (kinda off topic but still Wink) i went from a Palm IIIe SE to a m130 to a m505 to a Tungsten|T to a m505 again and now a Tungsten|T3 and that in something like 5 years.

I have NO issues at all with the device, luckely Smile
Software not designed for highres+ just calls up the Graffity area and tada, normal high res.

Yes still Graffity (graffity 2 aka JOT from CIC) writing is on the Tungsten|T3. but Decuma OnSpot is available to. (doesnt replace the VG(or as palm calls it DIA) area Sad)

Max

Unofficial Level Sharing website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: