Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Completed
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Completed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M7: Due Dilligence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Completed Reply with quote

Completed.

Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vincent
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plz help in this mission, the rebeld forces kill me all the games Mad
Vincent
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the spanish, this is a message for dbz only, thanks:

Dbz, escribo en español para explicarme mejor. No puedo superar la mision 7, las tropas rebeldes son demasiadas, muy numerosas y muy buenas, no me da tiempo a crear un ejercito que pueda defenderse de ellas y al cuarto o quinto ataque me eliminan siempre y no sé que estrategia seguir. Gracias.

Contestame en inglés mejor para que todo el mundo lo entienda, yo leo el inglés sin dificultad, pero me cuesta mucho escribirlo, gracias.
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bueno, la primera cosa que usted quiere hacer es obtiene su cachorro de Toro para empezar la minería. Después que eso, usted quiere construir una Estación del Transporte de Vehículo. Cuándo que es edificio completo de comienzo dos más cachorros de Toro y entonces comienzo que construye una R&el Centro D. Cuándo la R&el Centro D es completo, construye otra central eléctrica. Mientras eso buidling, la canilla en la R&el Centro D e investiga el Centro del Transporte de Vehículo. Cuándo que se hace, apenas comienzo que construye mucha Hidra y a Libertadores para defender su base, y entonces pronto dirigir un ataque en los rebeldes libres (una vez usted tiene una defensa buena). Espero que ayude.

Ok, the first thing you want to do is get your Bull-pup to start mining. After that, you want to build a Vehicle Transport Station. When that is complete start building two more Bull-pups and then start building a R&D Center. When the R&D Center is complete, build another power plant. While that is buidling, tap on the R&D Center and research the Vehicle Transport Center. When that is done, just start building lots of Hydra's and Liberators to defend your base, and then soon to lead an attack on the free rebels (once you have a good defense). I hope that helps.

Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah sí. Usted quiere comprar acerca de 30-40 unidades, una combinación del Libertador y la Hidra. Después que usted tiene el combate ese tanto, los puso en entradas de su base y el campo de Galaxite. Después que taht se hace, construya una pareja más warhouses de Galaxite a la llaga el 20000 y se sienta apenas espalda un rato (a menos que usted necesite construir más unidades).

Otra estrategia para utilizar sugerido por Olstrum (pienso lo era. ..It trabaja, yo lo he tratado esta manera también) deberá construir otro Dominio y lo puso próximo al campo de Galaxite.

Oh yeah, you want to buy about 30-40 units, a mix of the Liberators and the Hydras. After you have bought that much, put them at entrances of your base and the Galaxite field. After taht is done, build a couple more Galaxite warhouses to sore the 20000 and just sit back for a while (unless you need to build more units).

Another strategy to use suggested by Olstrum (I think it was him...It does work, I have tried it this way too) is to build another Dominion and put it next to the Galaxite field.

Smile

Vincent
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much.
i still fighting against the free rebels, they are so hard!
Seguiré tus consejos, la m6 me pareció más facil.
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, it took me a couple of times the first time I played it too.
mugboy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang your AP Level spanish conner Wink

But my strategy to beat this was to build up a resonable sized army and get another dominion. THen i take the dominion to the middle right of the screen where there is a large amount of galaxite and put it into a corner of two "wall" type rocks. This protects my dominion on 2 sides so i only have to worry about two more. I then buuld up VERY QUICKLY so i dont get the enemy any time to get me. I then create 5 bullpups and mine like crazy. This gives me a large amount of galaxite and i use that to create a large army using my 2 HRCs and 2 VTSs.

After that i begin by taking over the bottom right first, then work my left from there (to the larger area).
Samurai
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Completed Reply with quote

Very Happy
This was tuff. I took the advise from this forum and modified it.
1. start the Bullpup mining the close galaxite.
2. bring your scout and guards a bit south to counter the initial attack.
3. Create a VTS
4. Create a R & D Center and Research the VTS
5. A the same time build a Power Gernerator
6. Create two more Bullpubs
7. Create a Mobile Dominion and move your it to the middle of the narrow canyon just east of Galaxite Processor. The narrow passage makes it easy to defend and there is enough room for deployment.
8. Deploy the Mobile Dominion
9. Deploy the mobile dominion
10. Create two bullpups to clear out the galaxite at the far north east end for later development
11. Create as many Hydras and Liberators as possible before Olsen warns you to create a Mobil Dominion and move them around the new HQ
12. Create 2 Power Generators to the east of the new HQ so you can build a VTS and HRC in the far North East corner.
13. Research the HRC
14. Create more Galaxite Processors and bullpups
15. Start pumping out the Lyberators, Hydras, and troopers and stack them up at stratigic points to defend mining opreations
16. Start taking out the Free Radical Bullpups to depete the Free Radical Galaxite resources.
17. Create 10 cannons from your original RTS located on the West side.
18. Move these cannons close enough so the Free Radical Gun towers so that the gun towers begin firing on the cannons and they return fire. Use some Hydras and Liberators to protect your cannons from Free Radical troops
19. Create 10 Raiders
20. By now you have enough troops to raid both Free Radical camps and the Free Radical gun towers have been taken out by your cannons.
21. Move in your Raiders to raid the Free Radical buildings.
dancer402
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP spanish is evil
alterate
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check Proxy Professional (Socks)
Features:
1. Managing / checking SOCKS proxy lists
2. Proxy list printing
3. Determines speed of the proxy server
4. Determines Location (country) of the proxy server
5. Recognize different formats of proxy list (separated by colon, spaces, tabs, etc.)
6. Proxy finder (Proxy Hunter)
7. Supports multi-threading (can check many proxies simultaneously)
8. Check Proxy Professional is blazing fast. 9. It requires less CPU/network resources than regular proxy checking software.

http://www.checkproxy.net/checkpsocks/
tonyclev
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Dominion Reply with quote

How do I build another Dominion?
superdad
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howto build another Dominion:

You upgrade your Vehicle Transport Station (build a research center and then do a research upgrade on your VTS).

The dominion now appears in the available vehicles from your VTS (you have to scroll down, it's quite at the bottom of the list).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M7: Due Dilligence All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: