Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Updates that are most wanted by the players
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Updates that are most wanted by the players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilik8880
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Updates that are most wanted by the players Reply with quote

Almost everybody that I play with on WI would
love to see these update in action.

*the ability to build walls
this will add greatly to defensive capabilities

*not showing hidden units (in bushes) on enemy radar
stealth can add much more quality to the game

*private chat on team maps
this will allow for players to communicate and make plans without the other team knowing

rotateable buildings: this will enable better base functionality
----------will continue on another post------------------
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the last one, I had a great idea for, when you're building the building and you have the 9 white line boxes, just have a circle with a scroll on it to fit in that box, then where ever the scroll is, it would probably look like another circle, would be where you build. Or another easy fix would be the ability to make a rally point.

I don't like the second one because if the person has one radier lieft and just hide them in a bush itd be pretty lame.

Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great idea for the buildings

BUT
with ur worry think about it.. Wouldn't u want to be able to use gurella tactics.. It will help alot in defending your base
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: No walls Reply with quote

Sure the walls would be great for defence, but it would make attacking impossible. I played two anons that claimed to be brothers at Grains of Glory. Their strategy was to go in the corner and create a fortress with rocket turrets. They were IMPOSSIBLE to beat, but they finally just resigned. It would be the same way with the walls. I also agree with the Brian duplicate about hiding in bushes. I agree with you completely about the Allie chat on 2v2.[/list]
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate theirs ur new map nothing but a forest in the middle with the $ on the side and the middle. Cause u could still buid the tank makers in the forest but u and the other players can't see what they r building. And make the turine or riverS so it's just not head on fighting. Sounds like a good girlla map

^^^ as u can c u can still get through life not by not winning the spelling bEE I think i missed spelled but u should get the ideas. Hehehe
angelfishfanatic
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Private chat is definitely a big one. You know, why not have a private chat session limited to one minute where you can discuss some quick strategies with your team mate. It is hard to chat and play while the game is still running live.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes it better!
remoon101
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Pressed Reply with quote

Yeah, i completely agree with the private chat, unless the enemy was too far gone for you and your team to worry about broadcasting final plans, attacks could easily be foiled.

Fog of war is missing but the lack of it makes WI interesting...

Walls... good, yet not good, unless they had limited health (that could be possibly upgraded) so that they could be broken through, tho having n00bs build layers of rocket/gatling towers around their bases is annoying, especially when u play the game live and yur pressed for time...

Slinking around in the bush is an excellent and flawed idea, (unless the hiding was temporary and units are eventually discovered by: an ability, a directly adjacent unit, a unit being fired upon by the unit hiding in the bush, or a tower) It seems that like the nuke idea, it would put alot of work on the devs, if they can even manage to add it.

-My sword is the T-29 Broadsword, balanced for attack and defense, easy to use in crushing thrusts or turning aside enemy blows. Once your guard is down and your units swept aside, your buildings crumble under salvos of mortar fire-
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dot think the bush thing is bad, there usually aren't that many, of course then people would make more but still.
trundley
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

maybe maybe, remember the old time of the game "Dune 2000" they had walls which were useful but easy to destroy with missles, also what i think that needs adding is a repair pad for vehicles (dune 2000) aircraft, attacking and transport etc (dune 2000), so basically port dune 2000 into this game...with different names of course XD
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damit galm I wanted nĂ¥te to build that map I gave u chanch to be allies with my clan don't take my ideas unless I offer them to u.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: