Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Warfare Team Survival 2 player "Soft"
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Warfare Team Survival 2 player "Soft"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Warfare Team Survival 2 player "Soft" Reply with quote

2 Player

Softer than the previous ... Good for Training to defeat the original

Based on user goblin_merchant's map.

http://www.warfareincorporated.com/xyzzy/viewtopic.php?t=990&highlight=soft

WarfareTeamSurvival2play.pdb
 Description:
Warfare Team Survival 2 player "Soft"

Download
 Filename:  WarfareTeamSurvival2play.pdb
 Filesize:  12.52 KB
 Downloaded:  1882 Time(s)

scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick, thanks for the mission. Is this the same as the last one you posted? If so, please delete one of them. When you have a new version, the thing to do is update the existing thread and not create a new thread, otherwise it'll show up multiple times in the add-on mission list. Thanks.

Scott

Mick
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Two versions ... 2 player and 3 player Reply with quote

One is a 2 player and the other is a 3 player

; )
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first ones better

i dont like to say yea ibeat the game on easy. like to say hell yea i beat the game on expert
to many people are beating it its no longer for the skilled players or team mates its who ever wants to play to get points softy failed in my books
Mick
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
the first ones better

i dont like to say yea ibeat the game on easy. like to say hell yea i beat the game on expert
to many people are beating it its no longer for the skilled players or team mates its who ever wants to play to get points softy failed in my books

I appreciate the input. Although I'm not sure Easy/Hard have any effect on Teamplay. (program doesn't adjust for each players settings as far as I can tell, and I haven't found any documentation to explain otherwise)

I re-edited the original so that newer players could develop their gameplay. Also, by re-working the Map I am able to determine how hard the game ultimately plays out. I have played it with new players who don't have the strategy figured out yet and cause the other players to take a hit by the game going into the "Lost" column!

If the "Even Softer" or the "Soft" version are beatable by the experienced players they should move on to the regular version and try to defeat that. If anyone can beat the original, let me know and I'll make an "Expert version".

Anyone who knows how to use the editor can easily make it un-winnable. (that wouldn't be fun)

I'm glad to hear you mastered it. I'm trying to keep the gameplay interesting and enjoyable for everyone.

Cheers,
Mick

BTW, if I see either the 2 player or 3 player version isn't getting played I'll probably pull them off.
[color=yellow]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: