Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Age of Empires 2.0
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Age of Empires 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does this work
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

SpartanGuardian
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Age of Empires 2.0 Reply with quote

Wow, this is getting ridiculous. For everyone whose been helping me try to find/fix the problem, thanks a trillion.

Anyway, the Warfare mission testers have deduced that the crashes were caused by too many triggers. In my single-player beta-test, AgeLite, there were no problems at all, because I deleted players 2 and 3, and all of their corresponding triggers. Hopefully, the game can handle some more triggers without crashing. I've brought back player 2, but left 3 out.

Age of EmpiresVersion 2.0
-Deleted Player 3. This game is now two players only. Hopefully the reduced number of triggers will allow the game to work.
-Added in endgame triggers (forgot those lulz. btw that was not the problem because AgeLite worked fine without victory/defeat conditions)

AgeLite (Beta)
-Removed a massive amount of triggers and deleted players 2 and 3. This SINGLE PLAYER BETA works fine.
-Added in endgame triggers

Age of Empires Version 1.2a (At least I can Create a game on multiplayer without the error)
-Hopefully fixed the problem causing the crash by modifying an Objectives trigger (Turns out i didn't)

Age of Empires Version 1.1a
-Added a ton of scenery (before now the map was terribly bare)
-hopefully the server issue has been resolved and this map will work.

Future versions of Age of Empires will include:
-The in-game ability to form alliances
-A 5th Age that allows purchase of Fox units for around 5000$

Hey, here is a new multiplayer map. It is Age of Empires style, meaning that you will need to "advance in age" to unlock different units. Do this by placing units on the pad near your base, and for a price, you will increase your Age.

You start off with being to only build Power Generators and Processors.

Age 2 (2000$) Enables HRC and Security Guards. Also allows construction of Galaxite Warehouses.

Age 3 (7000$) Enables VTS and R&D Center, Advanced HRC Upgrade, Rocket Troopers, Raiders, Eagles, buildable Bullpups, and Broadswords.

Age 4 (15,000$) Enables Advanced VTS Upgrade, Hydras, Liberators, Cyclopes (Yes, that is the plural of Cyclops; i had to study Greek Razz), Dominions, Surveillance Centers, Gatling Towers, and Rocket Towers.
As a gift for reaching the final Age, you will receive an Expedition Force, composed of some advanced tanks and a Dominion unit.

This is my first mission to use Switches. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated. Also, if you have ideas on upgrading the mission, feel free, as I will have many ugrades to this map. Enjoy

AgeofEmpires2Players.pdb
 Description:
AgeofEmpires2Players

Download
 Filename:  AgeofEmpires2Players.pdb
 Filesize:  7.12 KB
 Downloaded:  1986 Time(s)

Last edited by SpartanGuardian on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
alfex
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 1 pdb per thread. Had to delete oldest one.

Just tap upload new version button in edit mode to replace your old one.

Thanks

Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRASHES TO HOME SCREEN when game starts.

Reduce the triggers to one and try posting again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: