Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - An Alliance 7.1! All 7 missions!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

An Alliance 7.1! All 7 missions!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of these missions?
I like it!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
It's OK.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

rivaldo
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the division level: I wiped out everything, but there's one goal left: secure the ACME base and in the top left corner of the sceen it says: take contol oft the north-west. what should I do? I taped on all pads and sent an army in the north-west corner, but nothing happens.
johnsix
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enkoyed this mission pack!

The levels are quite difficult utilizing only artillery.

Both "The Deception" and "The Many" are too easy to beat by hopscotching rivers and valleys with power generators to get to the goal area.

I've never had "The Division" conclude with a win. ??

It seems to continue to say take over acme base after all the buildings have been captured. I did get through it with the brute force method around and down to wipe out emca at which point it does skip through most of the ecoms telling me to wipe out a lot of stuff thats already gone and then just camps out telling me to move units northwest. take over acme remains incomplete.

I liked the rescue the best but I belive it could be defeated with power generators aswell...

"The Replicants" was the most time consuming and took the most retries to figure out.

"The Meeting" had the best plot and map. It would have been nice if perhaps Fox could have sent in some troops to help, but I guess he's like that. I did get him to ally but he just sat there.

Thanks again. Nice job keeping me busy for a couple of days...
-Six
resail
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I have been trying to complete the first of your missions, it might be cause I am a rookie, but I cant manage to Ally with Fox. I have tried everythimg I can think of. That is the last part left of the mission.
Can anyone lead me to the light????
I really enjoy the mission otherwise.
big_adventure
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very good maps here, except for one mission - I think it is "The Prisoner". The spiral of death up the hill is boring and easy. The problem is that the path-finder engine doesn't find the path. Once I knocked out the forces near the edge, the rest of the forces were stuck in one of the loops. I brought Fox up and stayed just at the edge of Fox/Andy/Cyclops range, and the many enemy forces just cycled into range. There were a number of Cyclops, Liberator, Eagle, human and broadsword units. Andy just stood there and picked off all of them. The entire rest of the spiral was completed with just one cyclops - I marched him around and killed all of the towers. The hill-top force was buried with just a few liberators, and then I used raiders to take all of the buildings. Too easy. Oh, the spiral also stopped the bad guys from scoring enough Galaxite - their bullpups couldn't find a path out, so they ran out of money.

"The Meeting" was cool, though I had the same problem some other people have commented on - you have to get CLOSE to Fox with Andy to get him to talk. I mistakenly killed him the first couple of times by not getting close enough. It WOULD be cool if Fox would actually send in some troops for continuity, but you don't need them.

"The Replicants" took a couple of saves and reloads. I had to figure out the thresholds that caused them to come "investigate". Once I had that, I used raiders to take first one of his warehouses (with more than 30K credits), and burned them. Then I took the other. Andy and Fox stayed comfortably back in my base, safe and sound. Eventually, I created a generator and a HEAP of gatling towers just outside of the range of the entrance. I then sent in a few vehicles (I had a limit army of Liberators flanking the base on both free sides), causing some Andys to rush, and killed 10 or 20 at a time. They would eventually be back just out of my range, firing at towers, so I would build closer towers. Once they formed, killed a couple and blew up, the Andys would rest. I would re-allign my forces, and then I did it again. After about 5-6 times, there were not enough to stop an assault.

"The Deception" didn't end properly - everything was toast, but the ending didn't trigger.

In "The Rescue", I saved Olstrom, he thanked me for saving him, then it said "Olstrom is dead! You are Fired!" and it failed me. I took that research center with a raider. Man, you have to get agressive building - I think I had 6 VTS and an HRC turning out forces. I marched through his base with raiders and took everything - the strategy I used in all of the missions except the "The Division". That way, nothing ever regenerates. Smile

"The Division" was pretty good, though at the end I was selling off buildings to pay for things to fight with. His last replicated party was met by about 6 troopers, 6 liberators, a Cyclops, a Hydra and Andy and Fox. The mission didn't end then. Nope, I noticed that there was one hydra and one rocket trooper sitting on the pad in the NW corner. I marched up, killed them, and Fox started his LONG, SLOW run for the replicator. I tried to stop him, but I still couldn't attack him. Oh, well. The mission ended successfully.

Which brought me to "The Many". It started automatically, and crashed my Lifedrive. Ooops. I started it manually, and it did it again. It doesn't crash in the mission proper, but rather in the intro screen.

Great missions!

I don't necessarily like spawning missions, but these were good.
Johnny T
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS on some superb missions!

I've really enjoyed playing them over the past couple of days. I've used up my entire battery a couple of times just trying to defeat them!

Very challenging and very good..!

I'm stuck on The Division.

I've killed everything on the map but it still says that I need to take over the ACME base?

I've got a feeling I'll need to redo the mission but I wondered just what the criteria was for taking over the base. I used my engineers to take over 1 construction yard, 1 refinery (waiting till the bullpup was inside so that it became mine too! - just to answer a few folk on how to start making credits), the VTS, and a silo. I didn't take over any power stations (should I have) as I just built my own. My strategy was to take over the most expensive buildings and then it would cost me less.

Any ideas??

Thanks again for all your hard work. Its appreciated!

Cheers

John Very Happy
SDW2001
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: The Deception Reply with quote

Great, hard mission. I destroyed the convoy, but I can't destroy the replicating base. I killed the SC and the galaxite processors (and everthing else) but the RC and dominions keep coming back. I've tried different order of destroying them, etc. Help?

EDIT: I finally figured it out. You have to just take over the remaining Dominions with raiders. Duh! Still stuck on the division. I need to go back and get more galaxite I think. I only get up to about 50,000 or 60, 000....not enough for the ridiculous replication on ECMA.
jrangi
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: the division: cannot end " take over acme base" no Reply with quote

what am I missing on a iphone using ver 7.1 an Alliance nothing is left???
jrangi
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: the division: cannot end " take over acme base" Reply with quote

[quote="jrangi"]what am I missing on a iphone using ver 7.1 an Alliance nothing is left???[/quote

This is a crap mission
Ewindal
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: the division: cannot end " take over acme base" Reply with quote

[quote="jrangi"]
jrangi wrote:
what am I missing on a iphone using ver 7.1 an Alliance nothing is left???[/quote

This is a crap mission

Why quoting yourself?
tigersansan
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Need help? Reply with quote

Ok I almost finished the division but it says I didn't capture the acme base or defend the northwest. The trick to beating the divsion is to first capture the open acme base and the processer and then start creating a vts and making a dominion, then carefully send the dominion. To the bottom right, right next to the cliff where the emca base is, then start building into the emca base and by capturing everything including the emca's processers. Also remember to ignore acme while they are fighting with emca as they'll stop emca from getting too close. After you just destroy emca's base and soon they'll stop replicating. That will be when u attack acme and the remaining clones of emca. Building into the opponents base is a great stradegy you should use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: