Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Subject Removed.
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Subject Removed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Subject Removed. Reply with quote

Post Removed.

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Area_51_official
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It helps to select the units one by one, tell each unit which building you want it to take over. Once the raider is selected, make sure you actually tap the building itself and not just close to it. The building should flash white. BTW, can raiders take over towers? I've never actually tried it now that I think about it. Probably that whole thing about how they're shooting at me thing, LOL

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Callex
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's talking about unit groups in the editor, and I've experienced this problem before; corporate raiders will simply stand motionless when issued an 'attack' order...

I think its an AI problem but I didnt investigate further so i'm not too sure Confused
SonOfaWalnut
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this. Put a raider somewhere on the map and click on them. To the right hand side of the map editor there should be a bar that says corporate raiser and has a pic and stats of it. Underneatthe picture I think there's a label called action or whatever. Just click randomly until u click on some tying and a bar with three dots appear. Click on it and a pop up will appear. Choose the action command and for units, make it attack a specific structure. If u want some more elaboration then tell me
Callex
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha! I was testing one of my maps today and found out why they wouldn't attack; they must only be ordered to attack the nearest buildings, with turrets unchecked. My problem was that if you just order them to attack any nearby structure, they stand around aimlessly if that structure is a turret.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: