Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Worth getting?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Worth getting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How much fun do you have playing Warfare INC
I play everyday
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
I play when I can
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Sometimes
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
When I feel like it
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Not much
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I got bored and quit
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

evilbluekoala
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Worth getting? Reply with quote

I recently bought some bluetooth for my laptop and am able to get on the net with my T3. I have a TX also, but my point is, is it worth getting WI? If so, how am I able to play online when there is no central server? I asked and got a reply saying their are some downloadable misisons, but is there a fan based server I can log on to? I just want to know if it's even worth paying for...

Update:

Obviously my post has gotten a few views, but no reply. Is it worth getting Warfare Incorporated at all? So far, I have seen some negative and some positive. I also have many questions. Do people still multi play? Is the support good enough if I lose my code? I want to get it, but is it worth it? Replayablility, online capability. Can I play it six times through and still have a blast playing it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Cool game Reply with quote

Post Removed.

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zandog
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Touch Arcade's Best Of 2008
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=48002&postcount=124
Callex
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends what you enjoy in a game - I've had the game for about a month and haven't really bothered much with the campaign as the user-created content keeps me busy.

I have an iPod and so haven't played multiplayer myself but with the big mp update heading for the iPhone shortly, theres going to be a huge increase in multiplayer activity. There must be a server of some sort in the works too if there isnt one allready as the iPod Touch lacks bluetooth.

The palm version was quite pricey last time I checked so if singleplay/user content isn't your thing it might be worth holding onto your money for now.

Personally I think WI is excellent, but it's your decision Smile
pyro-bunny
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this poll if pretty much stacked in favor of people who like it, because why would a person who hated it make an account on this forum?
Callex
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, you should try a free iPhone polling app called 'HolyWars'; you answer several polls by other users and in return you get to submit your own. There would be far less bias that way.
luminousnerd
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a full featured RTS for iPhone. If you like StarCraft, this is about as close as you get on a mobile device. I think it's a GREAT game, and well worth the $5 (if you have an iPhone that is, from your post I'm not sure). I don't know about the BlackBerry, kinda pointless for me to suggest you buy a game for it when I would never even suggest using one of those horrid things :/

But yeah it's an awesome game, I would say well worth it.

Area_51_official
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Blackberry Storm is a joke compared to iPhone sorry LOL. And also, why would iPod touch need Bluetooth? This game is going to be multiplayer over the net, so you'd need wifi on it, or of course iPhone can use cellular network, though I'm guessing this is going to be a data intensive game, so I'd prefer playing over wifi even on iPhone I guess since I don't have the 3g phone.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
parvo3
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Regardless of the platform WI really rocks! Reply with quote

It's a catchy game of strategy and eveyone nearby finds the sounds absorbingly amusing...especially if you are on a military base! Very Happy
My wife hates the game because I am constantly on it! I topped verdagon's score on "portal"...easy mode of course..let's be fair! But
it breaks up the motony during long trips on an airliner and it gives you new perspectives in your daily life because it enhances your strategic way of thinking. Whoever developed this game was gifted and the team of developers of post mission offerings with the slew of mission packed posts should be commended. Many are downright hair pullers and some I refuse to retry...e.g. fox can be beat retry...eeeekkk!!!! Others are a breeze but I try for new routes, quicker times and I learned that the eagles are fomidable in large numbers and the cyclops isn't so scary afterall! Warfare incorporated is just downright addictive and I confess I am a WI addict. Thanks to all the verdagons and others that have contributed to keeping WI alive with all your new add-ons and new adventures. ciao! y'all parvo3 ...ps.... I have worn out 2 T-3's w/WI!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: