Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Final Strike Bonus Pack
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Final Strike Bonus Pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
izod91
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Final Strike Bonus Pack Reply with quote

I have made new missions! Very Happy I combined them together in this mission pack. it includes:

Final Strike v1.2
Infantry War v1.2 (the offical)
Credit Craze
a preview of my upcoming mission pack- Warfare Incorporated II: An Alien Civilizaion

Credit Craze is just another fun game, any ?'s just ask me.

Warfare Incorporated is about Andy and Jana's children as they take their parent's place in an exciting action epic like no other. . .

Final Strike Bonus Pack.pdb
 Description:
Includes Final Strike v1.2, Infantry War v1.2, Credit Craze and a preview of Warfare Incorporate 2: An Alien Civilization.

Download
 Filename:  Final Strike Bonus Pack.pdb
 Filesize:  78 KB
 Downloaded:  21743 Time(s)

KiwiDude
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: The final strike of Final Strike Reply with quote

[size=12][/size] I loved this game pack, you have done some excellent work here. the final scene was brilliant, inpsired and most challenging.
However I think I enocuntered a bug... (Spoilers follow)

I killed Fox and the spawning did not stop (and the Omni forces continued to build despite losing all processing units), so I mounted an attack and wiped out all Omni forces around the remaining pad, and spawning continued, so I finally sold everything and threw all I had at the remaining spawned forces in one co-ordinated strike... and wiped them all out. I got the conclusion message from Olston to say I had won... however the game did not conclude and the Omni forces spawned again.

So I give up. Any suggestions?
dlamet
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Crash Reply with quote

This quickly crashed my Samsung SPH-i500. Someone mentioned a fix about making sure that your areas don't have the same names as your Unit Groups.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: