Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - User interface inhancements
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

User interface inhancements

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjpatrick2
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: User interface inhancements Reply with quote

1. have a thin border around the screen, 1/8th inch or so, that you can use to scroll the screen around as opposed to using buttons or the map view (I have a clie nx70 and the buttons are hidden most of the time and the map view moves jerky).
2. dedicated a small portion of the lower screen to some commands like attack, move, patrol. case in point, I lost a whole squadron when they walked right past some hostiles instead of attacking any enemies that they passed. I do like them not attacking buildings on their own, though. keeps them out of trouble.
TJOHO
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Stupid, stupid soldiers Reply with quote

Yeah, why is it that those soldiers don't defend themselves when being shot at? Are they wimps or something? Evil or Very Mad
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They attack...not when you tell them to go somewhere though (they only attack when not moving).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rjpatrick2
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But until they reach their desination, they march right along, taking every bullet like a badge of honer. also, as i sink into my nightly stupor,a scenario for enhancement 1 comes to mind. in m8:hostile take over, you're trying so hard to sneak home-slice around but then he up-and pops a cap in a tank. so now you're on the run, turning around every now and then to shot it while your health recovers. i am an avid starcraft fan and my natural instinct is to push the edge of the screen...but it doesn't work - so i tap the map...damn moved to far. meanwhile homey's takin' hits and soon he dead.
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always keep your fingers on the keys...But yes, it would be nice to be able to scroll around (with the stylus).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mrpinkeye
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or merely the option to choose which method works best for you. I would hate for them to change it when I have finally gotten used to the way it works now. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: